Why the EazyV3
If you are looking for a reliable electronic coffee tamper for use in your cafe, other commercial setting or at home, the EazyV3 is a no-brainer. No bullshit - unlike other electronic coffee tampers, the EazyV3 Electronic Coffee Tamper:
- is proven not only to compress the weight it says it compresses but will outlast the rest. With force compression able to be selected between 10-30kgs, our tamper is accurate and individually calibrated & tested against a load-cell in our factory before dispatch against each motor capability. This means when you select a setting of 10kgs, your machine will actually compress 10kgs (i.e. not 4 or 5kgs).
- is a workhorse; it's durable and reliable and will compress more than 400,000 compressions in its lifetime. When treated properly, the EazyV3 goes the distance and will NOT constantly break down or need replacement;
- has been around since 2017 and is Australian-made. In that time, it has been tested in very busy commercial settings repeatedly. It's a machine that delivers consistent results;
- is designed for busy commercial settings where you don't have time to worry about breakdowns/unreliable machines; it takes up little bench space and can be customised in appearance to fit in with your cafe's decor/vibe.
The EazyV3 electronic coffee tamper features:
- a flat tamping base (7.5mm thick) 58.4mm wide;
- a touch screen to select between 10 and 30 kilos of pressure, for cycles of either one or two presses;
- a patented bracket and sensor design;
- humidity and temperature readers to help you tune your coffee grind settings;
- pin code safety and security feature;
- daily, monthly and yearly press counter;
- date and time function;
- certified to comply with Australian/NZ safety and electrical standards*.
The EazyV3 also comes with:
- coffee grind tray (to catch loose coffee grind); and
- coffee grind cleaning brush.
*If you are located outside of Australia / New Zealand, please check with your local regulator that the EazyV3 is compliant to your countries' electrical standards.
The EazyV3 can be purchased in the following colours (NB: links to paint swatches for powder-coated units below):
- Stainless Steel;
- Charcoal (Steel Pearl) (powder-coated);
- White (powder-coated);
- Black (powder-coated).
Other colours can be made upon request to suit your cafe setup. Please contact us via the contact us page for further information.
FAQ & Shipping Information
- Shipping costs are calculated on checkout.
- EazyV3 uses a 58.4mm base only.
- Australian customers: Price INCLUDES GST.