5 Star Pro - Flat - Light Timber specifications
The 5 Star Pro - Flat - Light Timber Handle is comprised of:
- two stainless steel flanges (bases) - one flat compression base (default 7.5mm thick) and one star-shaped levelling base
- hand-turned light timber handle - this handle is suited to all hand sizes
- two springs (one calibrated)
Each tamper comes complete with a:
- cleaning bag
- 15kg spring (inside the tamper) and 10kg spring (red in colour)
- free dosing cup (holds 22 g of coffee)
- Our timber handles are made from recycled Australian timbers individually hand-turned on a wood lathe and made to order.
- All timbers classified as ‘light timber’ vary in shade across the colour spectrum. Please note, as all timbers are unique and varied, there will always be variations in the handle ultimately shipped to that displayed online. As manufacturer, Eazytamp will determine and categorise timbers that are ‘light timber’ for the purposes of sale. Please bear this in mind when placing your order
- As all handles are as unique as the timbers that they are made from, imperfections are part of the character of the wood and do not represent fault. We shape to the grain of the timber.
- Wooden handles are finished by hand, and are coated with shellac.