This Triple Infusion base, Classic Eazytamp is for the experimental barista. The three raised elevation circles create impressions on ground coffee that encourage pre-brewing at the start of the extraction process, changing the flavour and acidity of the coffee.
Like all our Classic Eazytamps, it enables you to tamp your coffee at the same pressure, every time. The amount of pressure you apply is controlled by a pre-calibrated spring inside the tamper itself.
It’s suited to anywhere consistency and efficiency are valued – from aspiring home coffee makers to professional baristas. This tamper can also be locked into a stationary tamp by pushing down and turning the handle anti-clockwise.
This Classic Eazytamp comes fully assembled, and features:
- The classic handle design – suitable for all hand sizes
- A Triple Infusion base
- A calibrated spring (15kg standard spring)
- A locking staple – can be installed inside the tamp to lock it to be permanently stationary
Each tamper also comes with:
- A cleaning bag
- An additional 10kg spring (coloured red) and 7kg spring (coloured blue)
- A coffee dosing cup (holds 22g of coffee)
FAQ, shipping and returns
- Free shipping Australia only. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout step.
- Please ensure you measure your basket. Customers bear responsibility for correct choice of base size and thickness.
- 58.4mm custom base size made by request only